Thursday 31 May 2012

Our family of five- family photos!

We've had Kim as our photographer for years.  About five years ago, she took our engagement photos (I'd post some, but can't- b/c they are on a different laptop), then our wedding photos, and pictures when Ben was a couple weeks old.
Now that she has a little one, a couple weeks ago, we agreed to take family photographs for each other.
Here are some that she took this spring.













I love love love Embrace the Camera...It gives me a good reason to get on the other side of the camera and get some pics with the ones I luv!

12 comments:

  1. You daughter is halarious, love her facial features in the 4th image. Fun portraits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She makes the goofiest faces- especially when the camera comes out!

      Delete
  2. found you on Emily's embrace! LOVE these pictures- what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures. Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think so too, but I'm her mom! :)

      Delete
  4. wonderful family photos! I love it when it's real expressions and real life pictured and not just all fake smiles. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      It's so true... my kids don't do the "cheese" thing!

      Delete

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.