Tuesday 18 June 2013

Baby steps.

This blog has been something that I loved doing. I've thought about it lots and have wanted to share so many times. I've started so many posts, and haven't completed them.
So, it's my plan to come back to the blog- I love it as a place to share (although Instagram has won me over).
Finley has been taking baby steps for a while now. He took a few before his first birthday, and has been walking more in the last month and a half.
I love watching him!! The way babies walk is so adorable. So, as he is taking baby steps towards being a toddler, I'll try to take baby steps towards sharing more here.









1 comment:

  1. pay69 slot เว็บไซต์พนันบอลออนไลน์ พนันออนไลน์ ที่ยอดเยี่ยม พีจีสล็อต จบปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการฉ่อทุจริตจาก Agent มีการอัพเดทวิถีทางการติดต่อทุกหนทาง อัพเดทปากทางเข้าแบบ Real time

    ReplyDelete

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.