Wednesday 9 May 2012

Cuddles on the couch

The big kids were napping (or in bellas case, having quiet time) so I tried to rest cos Finn was too.. Then he woke up and fell asleep on me.
Then Bella joined us.
Then the big kids switched spots. (bc of pee breaks)
Now I'm boiling hot- big sweater, blanket -Still on the couch snuggling with three kids (watching kid shows). Then I got even hotter..... The cuddle turned into a puddle. Finn's diaper just leaked on me!!! I'm pretty sure there's a big pee soaking Finley and me. Yuck! New baby diapers suck!!
But he's still asleep. Guess we'll be here for a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.