Sunday 20 May 2012

photos

Over the past few months I've had lots of professional pictures taken- Maternity, Pregnant family, and Finley (all by Jenn- my sister), and young baby family photos (by Kim- who was also our photographer for our engagement, wedding, and baby Ben)-- on that same day, I, in turn took family photos for her (with her beautiful little girl).
Sometimes we go so long without having our photos taken.  It's so nice to get our family all in one picture!! And it was even nicer not having to pay for any of them.  So, over the next bit I will share my faves from these shoots with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.