Saturday 1 October 2011

Happy Saturday Morning

This morning after we got our babies out of bed and snuggled them up and played with them in our bed, they both went downstairs on their own.  So Dan and I could spend a few more precious minutes relaxed under our warm  cosy duvet.
A couple minutes later, I heard a cupboard open (they've mastered those child locks).  Then bowls (stainless steel) clanging. Then we heard it... lot of cereal.  We both rushed downstairs, me grabbing my camera on the way, and Dan down the other set of stairs, grabbing his iphone.  I think its hilarious that our first instincts were to capture the mayhem rather than clean, or scold.








No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.