Tuesday 4 October 2011

Food Matters

For those of you who know me, or have read a couple of my other posts, know that I am passionate about health (eating right), and am fascinated to learn more.
I wanted to watch this film earlier, but got sidetracked.  A sweet friend informed me it was airing online for free again.
If you are interested (in the connection between what we put in our bodies and how we react- both good and bad; or have questions about cardiovascular disease, depression, cancer, drugs, vitamins, eating organic, raw, etc.)
Watch Food Matters. It is airing for free until October 8th.  Really, you should! :)

Happy watching!

"Let food be thy medicine, and let thy medicine be food." Hippocrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.