Tuesday 27 September 2011

A couple days with my sister

This past weekend I went to my sister Jenn's house with the kids, and stayed for a couple days.  We had a good time. It was nice actually getting to spend the time with my sister-- in real life- not texting, calling, or emailing.
Jenn and I have been growing closer over the past couple years, and really enjoy eachother's company.  I really appreciate that my kids have the opportunity to get to know her.  And love her.  That really means a lot.  I love that Jenn and I can help eachother work through problems, or see things in new ways.  And I definetly like the help with the kids (hello shower!!).
Most of all, its nice because we can do something, or nothing and have a great time. 
My go-to lens for my DSLR is broken, so I didn't take any (decent) pictures this weekend.  Thank goodness my sister is a good photographer... she has some photos on her blog that you should check out. http://www.foreverintrackpants.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.