Friday 16 September 2011

Dresses

Finally all our work and planning is coming together.
I heard back from our friend and the dresses that were sent to Dominican Republic to the Haitian Refugees were delivered!! Also, there are another set currently on their way to Uganda.  I really, really hope we get pictures to post.
It is so nice to see our dreams of helping others in a creative way actually happening. I am very thankful for all of those around us who have helped (in transporting, teaching, donating, creating, inspiring...).  I hope I can post lots more on this!! And as usual, if you are interested in helping in any way... I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.