Wednesday 1 June 2011

Devotions

Its no secret... I love reading blogs. LOVE.
And I also love sharing about them. I'm always emailing blogs and sites to family and friends.
On "The Macs", Jess shares about the importance of starting her day with God. This is always something that I thought I would one day do.... Well I gues we don't grow up to be who we pictured without a little work! :)
Check it out. For the month of June she is committed to waking before her son (crazy, I know) and spending time in the word.
So I signed myself and my sister up to join Jess, and some of her other blog followers.
I missed this morning, but have made up for it.
Wish me luck! This might be more difficult than all the healthy eating challenges! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.