Monday 25 April 2011

Pre-Rain

Its supposed to rain for like the next four days or something like that!  I don't know what we are going to do with ourselves.
So we took advantage of the last dry half day this morning- we got out and played (and worked) in our yard for hours. It was great.. despite that Ben kept running off.  I would have taken pics.. but I was ACTUALLY gardening.. not just chasing the kids with the camera (but I still had to chase the kids).
And to prove my point - of what are we going to do.... We're in the house now- waiting for Bella to wake up from her nap, and Ben's clapping along with Ellen's audience, eating playdough, and making cute noises with his lips. :(
Please please... I'd love some warm spring days.

3 comments:

  1. check out this blog http://madebyjoel.blogspot.com/ He has some great recycle ideas/activites to made and do with small children. I bet you'll find some gems to do on your rainy days.
    ~amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AmyM. Thanks. I took a look. What a cool blog. I love his craft ideas. They are pretty simple too. We'll have to try a craft out on a rainy day, thanks for finding me another great blog to follow.

    ReplyDelete

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.