Wednesday 7 November 2012

Good surprise

My kids surprise me all the time... Like, good surprise.
Ben uses manners when even I wouldn't remember to.
This morning I was reminded of Bella's strange ability to recognize models of cars. I know, weird talent.
She's been doing this for a while. A car will pass us, (often that I don't even notice) and she points out who's car it's like. And she is ALWAYS right.
This morning she looked at this flyer. Within a few seconds, she pointed out our vehicle... Same make- but different colour and year. Sheesh! She's smarter with cars than I am.
Kids' minds amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.