Tuesday 10 April 2012

Resting up

I love being pregnant! Nothing can compare to a life inside of you. I know pregnancy has it's ups and downs...ugh, like the first trimester! Thank goodness you can barely remember the first bit by the time you get to the end.
This baby has by far been my most active. Which is actually really cool. I love feeling his every move. That's why it would take me so long to fall asleep -- because when I lay down, it's play time for him... And I just wanted to feel everything.
Now I know I'm near the end. I'm due in two days. My body has been giving me signs. He will come soon.
I love babies... Especially my own, and I am so excited to meet this little guy. I am actually sad to not be pregnant anymore though. The thought that I have to have him- outside of my body, and we aren't decided on if we are going to have more children; possibly making this my last baby, my last pregnancy, and who knows maybe my last day of pregnancy ever kinda makes me really sad. Thankfully this kind of feeling if loss will have such a joyous ending.
For now, I'm a little emotional.
I also know I need to nap now, while Benjamin is. I need to rest up. We will need all the strength we can get in the next few days and weeks.
If you're reading this, please say a little prayer for our family as it grows and changes in the next little while. As Isabella and Benjamin gain a sibling, and us a child.
I am so looking forward to a beautiful birth-- whenever it will be, and my son!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your newest addition! No name yet...
    I once babysat for a family and they didn't name him for over a month and in the end they settled on Zachary (the same name as my dog...I never told them)

    My oldest has 3 middle names :) because I had a hard time choosing too. So feel free to throw lots of names in!

    ReplyDelete

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.