Tuesday 10 April 2012

I'll be back soon :)

hello....
not sure if anyone's out there?!
I really, really miss my blog.  Not sure if anyone else does.
I miss having a spot to share (more than just on facebook).
Lots has happened lately; visits with family and friends(maternity photo shoot with my awesome sis), a sew gorgeous workshop, warm March days, Isabella's fourth birthday, and Easter. ... Plus, I am two days from my due date with this baby!... and a new nursery.
I have lots to share.. hopefully this little guy stays put for a few more days (I kinda relish being pregnant)... and I will come back to share.
But for now, I need my sleep..
Nighty night.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as this blog is for me to record the lives of our family; I'd really love to hear from you- so that it isn't so one sided. Thanks for reading & commenting.